Let me get started about this ‘talk of the mattress town’ Hyde and Sleep mattresses. Hyde and Sleep are one of my favourite mattress companies.
Based in the UK, they make some of the best mattresses. Moreover, all of their mattresses come at an affordable price.
So, if you are looking for a mattress that works perfectly fine, looks good enough and does not break the bank, I’d highly recommend Hyde and Sleep mattresses.
If you ask me which is the best Hyde and Sleep mattress, I may say all of them, yet I have my favourites. I have picked some of the best Hyde and Sleep mattresses in this article.
You can check out all of them and see why they are my favourite after all the mattresses I have tried. There are plenty of reasons for that, and I am sure you will find your motivation.
I will give you an example; I have tried numerous mattresses, from the most luxurious ones to the cheapest mattresses available. Only a few brands stand out, and Hyde and Sleep mattresses are one.
So, let me walk you through this list of the best Hyde and Sleep mattresses. I hope my attempts at trying, testing, and reviewing these mattresses can help you pick the right mattress for you.
Final Comparison Table
- Hyde & Sleep Hybrid Blueberry Mattress – Best For Side Sleepers
- – Best For Back Sleepers
- – Best For Front Sleepers
- – Best For Combo Sleepers
- – Best For Couples
- Hyde & Sleep Lemon Memory Foam Mattress – Best For Hot Sleepers
- – Best For Back Pain
My Top Pick – Hyde & Sleep Hybrid Raspberry Rolled Mattress
- This mattress is firm and supportive
- It comes wrapped in a luxurious and breathable cover.
- It has a cooling memory foam and has 1426 pocket springs.
- The mattress can be rolled for convenience and provides superior comfort.
- Back sleepers: This mattress provides the required spinal alignment and doesn’t let you sink. It is ideal for back sleepers.
- Couples: There’s not much roll together, so it helps couples sleep without disturbing their partner.
- Budget-minded buyers: This mattress can be perfect for budget-minded buyers since the price is affordable.
- Heavyweight sleeper: The firmness is not enough for a heavyweight sleeper. Although it is not bad, I think heavyweight sleepers can pick up better firmness mattresses.
- Lightweight sleeper: This mattress does not have optimal firmness for lightweight sleepers and tends to dip.
Are you looking for a mattress that makes you feel cool, and comfortable and gives you firm support at reasonable rates? I’d suggest the Raspberry Rolled Mattress by Hyde and Sleep.
It is my top pick because of its softness, firmness, depth, coolness and support. Also, this is a bed in a box type of mattress that is rolled for convenience. This means it is portable and convenient to transport if you move home or into bedrooms.
Let me elaborate on the features and tell you how I liked them.
The mattress is so comfortable and dreamy to sleep on. I have sleep apnoea issues, and this mattress helped me have an undisturbed sleep. I could comfortably sleep on this mattress without sinking in as a back sleeper.
The mattress comprises a cooling, next-gen, premium quality memory foam. Plus, it has several pocket springs that beautifully contour around my body. Moreover, it supports my whole body to ensure no pressure point build-up.
You can buy this mattress online and sleep comfortably with your partner. It lets you have ease of motion to sleep in isolation or when cuddling. Even the pandemic lockdowns won’t hamper you from buying this comfy and heavenly mattress online. They have contactless delivery of the easily transportable mattress.
Luxury Pick – Hyde & Sleep Lilac Memory Foam Mattress
- It is made of premium quality memory foam.
- It is incredibly comfortable.
- It has a breathable knitted cover.
- This mattress is easy to maintain.
- Hot sleepers: This mattress is an excellent choice for hot sleepers. I loved the cooling effect of this luxury mattress.
- Heavyweight sleepers: The firmness is high enough for a heavyweight sleeper. If you are a heavyweight sleeper, I will recommend this mattress.
- Couples: This mattress has a good motion isolation feature. Good enough for couples with different types of sleeping habits.
- Budget-minded buyers: It is too expensive if you are on a budget. This mattress is more costly than most other Hyde and Sleep mattresses.
- Side sleepers: I do not appreciate the side support. It could have been better.
It is one of the most expensive Hyde and Sleep mattresses. This luxury pick is popular among people looking for something unique in their mattresses. It has excellent zoned support that adds to the flexibility of the foam mattress.
The firmness of the mattress is also perfect. I have chronic back pain, making it harder to sleep at night. However, the firmness of this luxury mattress was perfect for me as well.
The top cover of this mattress was very soft, and it was made of a soft-touch cover. It is also breathable, so this is a good choice if you are a hot sleeper like me. I did not sweat as profusely as I usually do with this knitted, breathable cover.
The high-density foam provided some support as well. It may be suitable for side sleepers like me who usually sleep more often on one side, which might pressure that particular side. However, I didn’t enjoy the shoulder and hip support as much, which didn’t help to relieve my pressure points.
So, if you can stretch your wallet, I’d highly recommend the Hyde and Sleep Lilac Memory Foam Mattress.
Best Firmness Mattress – Hyde & Sleep Hybrid Raspberry Mattress
- This mattress has 1,426 pocket springs.
- It also has superior quality memory foam.
- The cover is made of luxurious, breathable materials.
- It is easy to maintain.
- Combo sleepers: This mattress is an excellent choice for combo sleepers since it can easily adjust to your movements. It can retain good spinal alignment.
- Hot sleepers: The breathable covers help in enhancing temperature regulation. This feature is handy for hot sleepers like me.
- Heavyweight sleepers. The mattress has 1,426 springs that easily adjust to your movements, adding stability to the mattress. Great for heavyweight sleepers.
- Couples: It lacks the motion isolation required for couples. So, I would not recommend this mattress if your partner is a restless sleeper.
- Lightweight sleepers: The mattress is too firm for lightweight sleepers.
Hyde and Sleep Hybrid Raspberry Mattress is an excellent firm mattress that is 25 cm deep. This mattress is a perfect hybrid of superior pocket springs and premium memory foam. The combination provides the best firmness you can ask for.
I like this mattress because it is excellent to sleep on, provides considerable body contouring, and is easy to maintain. It offers good body contouring and a pillowy soft sleeping surface. This mattress can be a good choice for combo sleepers.
So, you know by now that I am a hot sleeper, and temperature regulation is a feature that is a must for me. Also, I like good firmness in my mattress, so it can be hard to find a mattress with good firmness and temperature regulation. Hyde and Sleep Hybrid Raspberry Mattress is an excellent choice for firmness and a cooling sleeping environment.
I like the additional layers inside that serve extra support. It almost cradled me to sleep, so I consider this mattress as one with the finest layering. The firmness is just right now for a good night’s sleep.
This mattress comes with a one-year guarantee. It also has a 40 nights exchange, so you can find out if it suits all your needs.
Best Value For Money – Hyde & Sleep Hybrid Orange Mattress
- It is a very firm mattress.
- The mattress has 1,426 pocket springs.
- It has excellent features of next-gen memory foam.
- It has a sturdy support base.
- Back sleepers: It has excellent firmness and spinal alignment for back sleepers. So, this can be a good choice for them.
- Heavyweight sleepers: This mattress has the perfect firmness owing to the spring and the memory foam. I’d suggest this if you are a heavyweight sleeper.
- Severe back pain: This mattress has good pressure relieving properties. Although I have severe back pain, I felt this was comfortable enough.
- Lightweight sleepers: The firmness is not suitable for lightweight sleepers.
- Couples: It is not the best choice for couples since it does not have good enough motion isolation.
Hyde and Sleep Hybrid Orange Mattress is a fantastic mattress manufactured in the UK with outstanding features. I highly recommend this mattress for anyone who sleeps on their back. However, I wouldn’t suggest this if you are looking for a medium-firm mattress.
It is firm enough to provide the required back support for back sleepers. It has excellent spinal alignment too. It is also comfortable, and it can regulate your body.
This mattress has 1,426 micro pocket springs with superior quality memory foam layers. That will ensure the necessary support for pain. This hybrid mattress also relaxed my back’s pressure points, which helped me get some good sleep.
The springs distribute your weight evenly across the mattress. It will ensure there is less load on your pressure points. That can be good for people with chronic back pain like me.
The mattress is also very convenient to transport and use every day. Additionally, it comes with a guarantee for one year; this will ensure the durability of your mattress.
So, if you order this mattress, you will get the best of both worlds. You will experience the comfort and flexibility of memory foam and the firmness and support of the springs!
Best Pick For Side Sleepers – Hyde & Sleep Hybrid Blueberry Mattress
- This mattress has superior quality springs.
- The spring count is 1,426.
- The foam in this mattress is made of high-quality materials.
- The mattress has an excellent support base.
- Side sleepers: This is my favourite feature since I am a side sleeper. The mattress was good on the shoulders and hips.
- Medium-weight sleepers: The firmness is perfect for a medium-weight sleeper. So, I’d highly recommend it if you are one.
- Back sleepers: The spinal alignment provided by this mattress can be great for back sleepers.
- Lightweight sleepers: The firmness is too much for a lightweight sleeper. So, my advice to you is to choose a better option.
- Hot sleepers: The temperature regulating properties are not optimal for hot sleepers. I woke up sweating a few times on this mattress.
It is a fantastic choice of mattress that gets delivered to your door in a box that is easy to move around. All you have to do is just unpack it in the room of your choice. This mattress comes in various sizes, including a king, super king, single and double.
This mattress is a medium firmness mattress. I liked the firmness level very much. I would recommend it to a medium weight sleeper instead of heavyweight or lightweight sleepers.
This mattress is also very durable. An additional benefit of this mattress is it is easy to maintain. I did not have much problem taking care of it since I had to rotate it once in three months.
Many layers have gone into the manufacturing of this mattress. All the layers ensure that you get enough support while sleeping on your side since they are soothing on the shoulders and limbs. This mattress has good spinal alignment as well.
The 1,426 pocket springs provide the necessary body contouring. It can move with you as you do on the mattress. So, even if you are a restless sleeper, this mattress can provide you with a suitable sleeping environment.
Best Pick For Hot Sleepers – Hyde & Sleep Lemon Memory Foam Mattress
- The mattress is made of high-quality foam.
- It has a top layer of breathable cover.
- The high-density foam can provide excellent contouring.
- It has layers enhanced for breathability.
- Hot sleepers: This mattress is suitable for hot sleepers with enhanced layers for breathability.
- Heavyweight sleepers: The firmness is perfect for a heavyweight sleeper. So, if you are a heavyweight sleeper, this can be the best choice for you.
- Couples: The mattress is good for couples. Even if you are a restless sleeper, you need not worry about disturbing them with this mattress.
- Stomach sleepers: The mattress can be too firm if you are someone who sleeps on your stomach.
- Lightweight sleepers: I’d suggest lightweight sleepers avoid this mattress since it can be too firm for them.
One of my last picks in this list of the best Hyde and Sleep mattress is a fantastic mattress that’s just a little less amazing than the above. Nonetheless, it has excellent features that impressed me. So, let me review this Hyde and Sleep Lemon Memory Foam Mattress.
This mattress is available in single, small double, double, king, and super king sizes. Hence, you can fit it in pretty much any bed frame size.
It is made of premium quality memory foam with superior raw materials. The memory foam and combined zoned support ensure a peaceful, undisturbed, deep sleep and excellent body contouring.
The mattress is substantial, firm enough for a heavyweight sleeper. However, if you are a lightweight sleeper, I would not recommend this one. The firmness is also fit for back and shoulder sleepers because it gives good relief on pressure points.
In addition to this, it has ventilation channels within the layers. These channels will help you stay comfortable and cool all night. It encourages the flow of fresh air enough to keep a hot sleeper like me cool.
Frequently Asked Questions – Best Hyde And Sleep Mattress
Hyde and Sleep mattresses are any good?
To answer shortly, yes. Hyde and Sleep mattresses are excellent. Let me elaborate on this.
Hyde and Sleep is a subsidiary of one of the most popular mattress retailers in the UK, Dreams Ltd. They manufacture some of the bestselling mattresses available on the market. Moreover, all of these are available at affordable prices.
Some of the best Hyde and Sleep mattresses available are incredibly reliable, and they have good reviews online. Also, I spoke to some of my friends who have been using Hyde and Sleep mattresses. They also share a similar opinion, this mattress being a great choice.
One of the reasons this mattress is a good choice is because they come in a wide range of options. Also, these mattresses are made in the UK in compliance with all the safety and quality guidelines.
These mattresses get manufactured with quality in mind. They employ innovative and creative technologies by combining pocket springs and next-gen foam to provide an excellent range of mattresses.
I have mentioned some of the best Hyde and Sleep mattresses above, and I can tell you after trying and testing that they are good. For example, Hyde and Sleep Graphite Foam Mattress are among the best mattresses available.
Is it worth the money spent on a Hyde and Sleep mattress?
Hyde and Sleep mattresses are comfortable to sleep on. The attention to detail given while adding the layers makes this mattress exceptional. That is especially true if you are someone like me who finds it hard to fall asleep.
These mattresses are also suitable for many specific types of sleepers. For example, Hyde and Sleep Lemon Memory Foam Mattress can be worth the money for a hot sleeper. Similarly, Hyde and Sleep Raspberry Rolled Mattress provide a high comfort level.
These mattresses also do an excellent job when it comes to temperature regulation. The construction of mattresses heavily focuses on foam layering. Hence, the mattress also has good breathability.
Also, not only are the best Hyde and Sleep mattress, all the mattresses have a softcover. These covers are made of soft, knitted, breathable materials.
If you order a Hyde and Sleep mattress online, you will receive it without any delivery charges. Also, it will be available in less than 10 days.
These mattresses are rolled for convenience, which can be very easy to use. All this can ensure that you pay for something that provides you with value.
Do Hyde and Sleep mattresses come with any guarantee?
Yes, Hyde and Sleep mattresses do come with a guarantee period. I have mentioned the guarantee period of each mattress.
All the Hyde and Sleep mattresses, including the best ones, come with only one year guarantee. That is far lesser than the usual 10 to 20 years guarantee provided by numerous other manufacturers.
That is a significant drawback for Hyde and Sleep mattresses. However, the quality of the mattresses is good enough for them to last longer than the guarantee period.
So, suppose you are looking for a mattress with numerous features that can last pretty long. In that case, you can pick any of the mattresses mentioned above.
I hope that my experience with these mattresses can help you shortlist your choices quick and easy. Also, I hope that the information provided in this article can help you choose what you think is the best Hyde and Sleep mattress!